Skip to content


Need support?

If you require immediate medical attention, please dial 999 or present yourself at A&E. If it’s not an emergency, but you feel you do need to speak to a medical professional, you can dial 111 or make an appointment with your GP.

Some of these organisations fall under several categories, but I’ve just listed them under the main category with which they work. This list is not exhaustive and I will continue to update it as I become aware of more relevant and useful links.

Resources (

General Mental Health

Abuse and Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence


Anxiety, Panic, and Phobias


Bipolar Disorder

Borderline Personality Disorder/Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (BPD/EUPD)

Debt and Finances

Depression and Suicidal Thoughts

Eating Disorders



Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)



Sexual Assault and Rape


Victims of Crime

Young People

If you would like to submit a link to add to this list, you can do so here. Please include the name of the organisation and their website URL.


Support (

%d bloggers like this: