I decided to do a Get-To-Know-Me tag so you guys can… well, get to know me. I found this one on the Lindsay Lovin Life blog.
- Are you a morning or night person?
I’d love to be a morning person but I’m definitely a night person.
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Are you an extrovert or introvert?
- Are you double jointed?
- Are you left or right handed?
Left-handed for writing, right-handed for everything else.
- Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one?
Unfortunately, I’m a messy person. I want to be tidy, but I just can’t!
- Are you on time or always late?
I’m usually early.
- Are you ticklish?
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Can you ice skate?
I’ve never tried, and I don’t want to. I have this overwhelming fear that if I do, I’ll fall and get my fingers sliced off.
- Can you wiggle your ears?
- Coffee or tea?
I like both, but if I had to choose, I’d say tea.
- Cookies, cake or doughnuts?
Depends on my mood, but again, if I had to choose, I’d say doughnuts.
- Did you ever participate in a talent show?
- Did you go to prom?
- Did you like school?
Not in the slightest.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t know. I’m open-minded.
- Do you bite your nails?
- Do you consider yourself a good cook?
- Do you enjoy dancing?
- Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?
- Do you forgive easily?
This is a difficult one. Sometimes I forgive way too much and too easily, then other times I can definitely hold a grudge.
- Do you have a nickname?
- Do you have any allergies?
Not that I know of.
- Do you have any phobias?
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
Yes to both.
- Do you have children?
I have two fur-children (cats).
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have siblings?
I have one sibling.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
I love both.
- Do you prefer Mac or PC?
I don’t have a preference.
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- Do you prefer to bath or shower?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Do you smoke?
Unfortunately, yes, but I’m hoping to quit soon.
- Do you speak any different languages?
- Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
- Do you/have you played any sports?
I played sports at school, but nothing since then.
- Does your name have a special meaning?
I guess so.
- Have you ever been hospitalized?
- Have you ever been on a diet?
- Have you ever been to a concert?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- Have you ever met any celebrities?
- Have you ever skipped class?
Hahahahahaha yes. Many times.
- Have you ever won something?
- Have you had braces?
- How are you feeling right now?
- How tall are you?
- If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I don’t know about a specific location, but it would be a house next to a lake.
- Were you ever a scout or a brownie?
I was both.
- What city were you born in?
I wasn’t born in a city.
- What did you last eat?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- What do you do on a typical Friday night?
- What is one food that you refuse to eat?
- What is one item on your bucket list?
To become a published author.
- What is one item you can’t live without?
I don’t know if there’s any material thing I couldn’t live without, but if I’m being materialistic, I’d say my phone.
- What is your shoe size?
- What movie have you watched repeatedly?
- What phone do you have (Apple or Android)?
Google Pixel 2.
- What should you be doing right now?
- What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year?
Complete my ILS therapy.
- What’s one of your pet peeves?
When people invade my personal space.
- What’s the last song you’ve listened to?
Goodbye, Goodbye (Tegan and Sara).
- What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own?
Probably my jeans.
- What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without?
- What’s your best physical feature?
- What’s your Chinese sign?
- What’s your current obsession?
- What’s your dream car?
I don’t care about cars.
- What’s your favourite animal?
- What’s your favourite book?
Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (Jeanette Winterson).
- What’s your favourite colour?
I don’t have one.
- What’s your favourite dessert?
My mum’s chocolate sponge and custard.
- What’s your favourite drink?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your favourite foreign food?
Ermmm, I don’t know! It changes regularly.
- What’s your favourite gadget?
- What’s your favourite hobby?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What’s your favourite restaurant?
I don’t have one.
- What’s your favourite sandwich?
Tuna mayo and sweetcorn.
- What’s your favourite season?
- What’s your favourite series?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (don’t judge me!).
- What’s your favourite snack?
- What’s your favourite sport to watch?
- What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
Poached eggs on toast.
- What’s your full name?
- What’s your longest relationship so far?
- What’s your lucky number?
- What’s your star sign?
- When is your birthday?
- Which city did you grow up in?
I didn’t grow up in a city.
- Which city do you live in now?
I don’t live in a city.
- Who do you miss right now?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t have one.
- Who’s your favourite fictional character?
Nan from Tipping the Velvet.
If you decide to do this quiz, drop your link in the comments and I’ll check it out!