1. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
I love both! However, I really enjoy finding something personal for someone else; something that is unique to them, or something that is symbolic of our relationship.
2. Do you make and stick to new year’s resolutions?
I make them each year, and they never last more than a few days. Having said that, I’m probably still going to set one this year.
3. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, my brother and I used to make a snowman every single time there was snow.
4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake, and what theme do you prefer?
My Christmas tree is fake, and the theme is “whatever the fuck happens, happens”.
5. Most memorable holiday moment?
I have lots of memorable holiday moments; mostly of when my brother and I were little and we would leave out a mince pie and sherry for Santa, and then waking up on Christmas morning and opening our presents with our parents. Also, when we give Alfie (our dog) his little Christmas stocking full of wrapped treats and toys, because he likes to feel involved with the unwrapping!
6. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?
My mum is still doing me a stocking of presents, so I’m looking forward to that! (Yes, I am 29, what of it??)
7. What is the best Christmas present you have ever received?
I’ve had so many amazing Christmas presents, but I think the one that sticks with me is when I was a kid and Santa got me my first desk. Yes, I was a nerd back then as well.
8. What are your favourite holiday foods?
The full roast dinner, mince pies, Christmas pudding, and cheese with cranberries in it!
9. What is your favourite Christmas film?
10. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I’m going to skip this one because I’ve got a blog post coming out this month with my top five favourite Christmas songs.
11. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with my family.
12. What would be your dream place to visit at Christmas time?
Same as Nicole, my ultimate Christmas dream is to spend the holiday in New York.
13. Who do you spend Christmas with?
My mum, dad, and brother, and we also visit my extended family on my mum’s side.
14. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
Normally it’s around 1st December but this year it was mid-November!
15. You have one Christmas wish- what will it be?
Infinite wishes. Boom.