It’s time to embarrass myself with a few confessions (15 to be exact)!
- I sleep with three soft toys.
- I don’t understand the hype around Donnie Darko.
- Every time I go to the toilet, my cat (Elsa) climbs inside my trousers and sits there until I’m done.
- I have watched every single episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- I have watched every single episode of Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse.
- My neighbours are really nosy, so I’ve started acting mysterious to wind them up.
- I really enjoy the aesthetic of writing in all lower case, but I don’t feel cool enough to pull it off.
- I regret calling my cats Anna and Elsa. I should have been more creative.
- I’m either obsessed about what someone thinks of me, or I don’t give a single fuck. There’s no in-between.
- When I was younger, I hated cats, because the only one I knew was this horrible neighbourhood cat who bit me.
- I can’t remember the order of the alphabet unless I sing it through.
- I still count on my fingers.
- If someone asks how old I am, it takes me a few seconds to remember.
- I’ve had my driver’s license for over a decade but I don’t know how to change a tyre.
- If I see a product with cats on it, there’s a strong probability I’m going to buy it, even if it’s something useless.
Were my confessions embarrassing enough?? If you feel like confessing anything embarrassing yourself, feel free to do so in the comments!